An irresistible assortment of our French Egg Soaps. Rich in organic shea butter, each soap has real plant pieces for a gentle exfoliating quality. Shea butter nourishes the skin and creates a cleansing and moisturizing bar. Triple milled and all natural, gentle enough for daily use. Comes in Grapefruit Peel, Green Tea & Mandarine, Honey Almond, Honey Lavender, Honey with Linden, Lavender Flower, Goat Milk & Bran, Pear & Cassis, Rose Petal and Verbena.
Flat of 30 Assorted French Egg Soaps
La Lavande Family, Making Fine French Soaps Since 1986…
The region of Provence in the South of France is known for high-quality French soaps that have been perfected by many generations of traditional soap making. In Provence, lavender covers the hillsides and essential oils perfume the air. Local flowers are distilled and infused into all natural ingredients creating the base for La Lavande French Soap Bars. At La Lavande, we produce all natural soaps without detergent drying substances or synthetic oils. La Lavande uses high quality vegetable oils that nourish and replenish all skin types. These moisturizing soaps and cleansing bars are triple milled making for a soap that lathers well, is gentle enough for your face and is long lasting. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and delightful scents. La Lavande face, hand and body soaps are made for the whole family to enjoy.
- Artisanal, high-quality soaps with the finest all-natural ingredients
- Made with natural botanical exfoliants, essential oils and blends of fragrances
- Moisturizing soaps with nourishing vegetable oils such as Shea Butter, Olive & Sweet Almond Oil
- Beneficial for all skin types, especially dry or sensitive skin
- Triple milled two times (also known as French Milled or Hard Milled) creates a long lasting soap
- La Lavande soaps do not easily dissolve in water
- Mild face and body soap with a luxurious lather
- Deeply cleansing and moisturizing soap
- Never made with synthetic oils; no mineral oil or petroleum, no detergent drying substances
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Organic ingredients whenever possible
- Economical, minimal plastic and recycled packaging
30 Egg soaps, 75 grams (approx. 2.65 ounces) each, 2″, packaged in a recyclable flat.